Thursday, May 5, 2011

#5 A Special Surprise!

I've got a VERY special surprise for all of you! :)
Today, my friend Gina and I did a collabo on a song about my most favorite Cetacean, the porpoise! I wasn't sure at first about how Gina felt about porpoises, but I knew I was in good company when she said, "What the fuck is a porpoise? How the fuck did you get into my house?!" Just follow the link to the audio file and enjoy!
"Summer Cetacean" By Patrick & Gina <3

http://soundcloud.com/nastytrick/summer-cetacean



Tootles,
 Pat!
FUN FACT#5:
- Porpoises hunt in groups of around 5-10 other porpoises. These families are known as "pods". Not all pods are small, though. There have been sightings of porpoise pods with up to 50 porpoises together at once! WHOA! Dolphins also live in pods, but no one gives a fuck about dolphins.

1 comment: