Thursday, May 19, 2011

#9 .,-*^*-,..,-*^*-,. Inspiration .,-*^*-,..,-*^*-,

I hope you guys are enjoying my poetry lately! I don't want to over do it with all of these poetic entries, but I became VERY inspired the other day to write a poem that I think y'all will enjoy!
A lot of my poetry may be very serious in tone, but I can write happy poetry to0! :)

Summer Sassin'
By Patrick White :)



Sittin' outside
lemonade in hand
you say 
"Hey, I'm going in"
"No!" I say
I'm fun and feisty
I'm always
Summer sassin'!

Sittin' in doors
on the couch
you say
"Hey turn the tv back on! I was watchin' that!"
"No!" I say
It's so nice outside
Don't look now! I'm
Summer sassin'!

Lowerin' into the ground
Mom says 
"Patrick, your father loved you very much"
"No!" I say
It's too nice outside to just be layin' 'round!
Don't be a bozo! Start
Summer sassin'!

You are why I cut.






Have a great day, ya'll!
<3 Pat! :)

FUN FACT#9:
-Porpoises are very playful and are very friendly towards human interaction! But, they are still wild animals, so remember that they deserve their space ;P



No comments:

Post a Comment