Friday, May 6, 2011

#6 Some super fun pics!

Hey everyone!
Being the day after Cinco de Mayo, I'm sure no one is really wanting to read 
a whole lot (we've all been there, teehee!)
So I thought I'd do everyone a favor by taking a load off their minds with some pics of...
PORCUPINES!!! Haha :P Kidding! Porpoises! Check it out!












I know what you're probably thinking: "Why would he even post that picture?!"
Well I happen to LOVE Lisa Frank's artwork and I couldn't find any trapper keepers with porpoises on them so, as my mom always says, "y'all just gonna have to settle for bottle-nosed dolphins!"
Have a great weekend, guys!
-Pat! :)
FUN FACT #6:
-Porpoises are one of several species of cetacean that are susceptible to training in captivity.
You can see porpoises in shows at various Aquatic amusement parks!

No comments:

Post a Comment