Tuesday, May 3, 2011

#1: My First Entry!!!! :)

This blog isn't really about porpoises, but as a gimmick to keep the masses trampling back for more, I will try and include one neat fact about our sea-dwelling aquatic cousins in every post. I will also try and provide cool pictures to show you! Porpoises and other cetacean species WILL be a recurring theme, though- So, get ready to learn some new things! After all, porpoises are fun! :) oh, but if ur one uh dem bottle-nosed dolphin lovin' fagguts, I sudjest you wunder summere else. THIS. IS. AMAIRKA.

I guess bottle-nosed dolphins kin be paytreeyotick tooz

~Anywho~

 I have a ten page script due for screenwriting tomorrow. Perhaps I should be doing that instead of writing a homophobically patriotic blog post about sea mammals. Nah. Porpoises are fun!

XOXO- gossip girl

FUN FACT #1:
-According to a 1997 study performed a few miles off the coast of New Zealand by accredited marine wildlife conservationists working in cooperation with Conservation International and Columbia University, Porpoises are fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment