Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#3: Two in one day? I'm getting greedy! ;P haha lol JK

I promised myself I wouldn't update more than once a day, but this amazing zephyr of inspiration came to me for a poem that was too amazing to pass up! It's a poem about our quirky aquatic "qwassmates" (tee hee), The PORPOISE of COURSE-iss (couldn't resist the rhyme teehee!)


"Sea Lover"
By...
Me of Course! :P

The darkest night envelopes me
as waves decide my drift to sleep
as moon says not what I may see
and yet my lover touches me.
Touching me so soft and still
Removed of scale, swim bladder or gill,
a dolphin, no
my lover gorgeous
none other than 
my sexual porpoise
He takes me with his flippers strong
He pulls me down
I feel so wrong
He reassures me with an
"Eeeeyaaaaghheeeiiii!!!!"
As our descent thus turns to flight
Like a plane with tiny wings
he slaps his tail into the night
into my orifice he sings
He nibbles gently, does not bite
until the subtle vibration brings
a lover's secretion, gooey in sight
And to my surprise, what beholds
he wants it all
into his blow hole
Into the night, he sings to me
"not in the face, no seriously"
My porpoise lover
an aquatic friend
our lustful lust 
comes to an end.


I had such a fun time reading this out loud. Poetry slams are the best! I only got to read this once, because the daycare I was performing at said I was being indecent. (More like THEY aren't down with PORPOISES!) YeAh RiGhT! >:/

I seriously will write every entry with an emphasis on porpoises.

XoxO
PorPoi5eGrL37

FUN FACT #3:
- Porpoises belong to a family known as Cetaceans! That includes many species of dolphins, pilot whales, orcas, false orcas, and many other fascinating species! So go eat a bag of labias.


Aw! A mother and a baby porpoise! I know what you're probably thinking: "Where's the dad?" Well this just so happens to be a species known as the Single Mother Porpoise, more commonly known in tropical regions as Slut Porpoise, or in more urban regions, LeCreesha.

No comments:

Post a Comment