Wednesday, May 4, 2011

#2: Second Day of Blogging :P

I really don't know why I deleted my xanga. It was the exact same thing as this. The stories on that site were beautiful memories; most fabricated memories of events that I wish had happened. Things like being skinny, or getting to go to a dance, or Lil' Kim burning down the school and stomping on a puppy in the street before defecating into a sewer drain. Little things like that. Deleting my xanga page was like aborting a child 4 years out of the womb.

~N-E-wHoz~

I wrote poems today in class with my pal, Gina! She is really fun! She is really nice and has a good personality as well! Too bad she looks like a bloody shit and farts like a badger in a lard factory. hAhahaAH FucCk U gIna ur DaA onlY 1 hoo reAdz dis! Here is a poem I wrote:


"Denied"
By 
Patrick White

How can this be?
How can this be that I am a stone?
A stone cast flimsily so
that not to cause ache in the castor's throw.
The courage I gather
in heaps
in mountains
The knot I hold slides down my sides
I have nothing left
nor anything to hide
You took my key
my grail of sorts
I seek retribution
through vaginal worts.
And thus I'm left naked
Amongst the lurching swarms
to find myself crystal.
Just sell me the fucking Four Loko.
Ben Folds.

It's a metaphor for getting your fake taken at Palmer fest. #i'mdeep



~That was fun! Moving on...~


We all had dinner for Caleb's birthday today at a REALLY nice restaurant. I think he liked it because when he found out where we had planned on taking him, he spit in my face and broke my knee cap. Then, he scalped me and stuff it into Kylie's anus. What a guy! Sarah Hess sat next to me! She had a bowl of french fries, so I snuck one :) I tried to grab another, but she had a steak knife in her purse and used it on my stomach about 5 times. There's still blood in my mouth :)
 Also, Carole was there. Fuck her. SERIOUSLY.

Omgzz Improv show tomorrow! Wish me fuck! Haha Jk I meant LucCCCkkkkkkKK HahHAH heeh teehhee haaahehehahehehaa 

There's a void inside me destroying my fucking soul.

XoXO feckyew

FUN FACT #2:
-Researchers from Wildlife Observational Society recently discovered during a dive near the Florida Keys that Porpoises are pretty neat.

1 comment: